The OM-CP-OCTPRO Logger is an all-in-one solution for applications that require immediate analysis. Equipped with eight input channels, the OCTPRO can simultaneously measure current, voltage, temperature and pulse, providing users with real-time data at a moment’s notice. There’s no need for a PC, users can view all data in tabular or graph form on the 5” touch screen, full-color display.
OM-CP-OCTPRO Logger Highlight
Versatility makes OM-CP-OCTPRO the perfect companion for industrial engineers, quality
assurance professionals, compliance officers or automotive technicians. The OM-CP-OCTPRO
is very easy to use and configure via the built in capacitive touchscreen graphic display.
- Process Monitoring
- Machine efficiency studies
- Multi-use Laboratory and R&D applications
SPECIFICATIONS Dimensions: 6.65 in x 4.40 in x 1.41 in (168.9 mm x 111.8 mm x 35.8 mm) Data logger only Touch Screen Dimensions: 5 inches Number of Channels: 8 Weight: 1.3 lbs (20.8 oz) IP Rating: IP20 Start Modes: Immediate Start & Delay Start Memory: 1,000,000 readings Battery Type: Rechargeable 3.7 V Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Battery Life: Continuous on-screen sampling: 9 hours; Stand-by mode: 100 hours Data Format: Exported .csv file format Time Accuracy: ±1 minute/month Operating Environment: 0 °C to +50 °C (32 °F to +122 °F) 0 %RH to 95% RH non-condensing Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate, TPE Protective Boot Calibration: Factory calibration is recommended annually
Setting Up the OM-CP-OCTPRO
Input Type and Accuracy Process Inputs 0-24 MA Resolution: 0.0001 mA Accuracy: ±0.024 mA Input Impedance: 30 O 0-100 MV Maximum Voltage: 3.0 V Resolution: 0.0001 mV Accuracy: ±0.1 mV Input Impedance: 1 GO 0-10 V Maximum Voltage: 25 V Resolution: 0.0001 V Accuracy: ± 0.01 V Input Impedance: 1 GO FREQUENCY / PULSE Maximum Count: 4,000,000,000 Maximum Frequency: 20 KHz Input Signal: 0 V - 12 V Input Impedance: 58 KO Thermistor Inputs NTC-1 (2252) Resolution: 0.01 °C Accuracy: ±0.50% Range: -25 °C to 150 °C NTC-2 (10K) Resolution: 0.01 °C Accuracy: ±0.50% Range -25 °C to 150 °C RTD Inputs PT-100 (2-WIRE RTD) Resolution: 0.01 °C Accuracy: ±0.1 °C Range -200 °C to 400 °C PT-100 (3-WIRE RTD) Resolution: 0.01 °C Accuracy: ±0.1 °C Range: -200 °C to 400 °C Thermocouple Inputs
• At room temperature (25 °C ±10 °C) after 60 minute warm-up period.
• Temperature calibrated accuracy is thermocouple dependent.
• Accuracy does not include Cold Junction Compensation (CJC). CJC error: ±1.5 °C J Type Resolution: 0.1 °C Accuracy ±0.5 °C Range -200 °C to 760 °C K Type Resolution: 0.1 °C Accuracy ±0.5 °C Range -270 °C to 1370 °C T Type Resolution: 0.1 °C Accuracy ±0.5 °C Range -270 °C to 400 °C E Type Resolution: 0.1 °C Accuracy ±0.5 °C Range -270 °C to 980 °C R Type Resolution: 0.5 °C Accuracy ±2.0 °C Range -50 °C to 1760 °C S Type Resolution: 0.5 °C Accuracy ±2.0 °C Range -50 °C to 1760 °C N Type Resolution: 0.1 °C Accuracy ±0.5 °C Range -270 °C to 1300 °C B Type Resolution: 0.5 °C Accuracy ±2.0 °C Range 50 °C to 1820 °C
Channel Configuring the OM-CP-OCTPRO
BATTERY Set-up: Backlight intensity set to 20%, Backlight timeout set for 5 seconds, 1 second reading rate Battery Life: 1-minute reading rate, 8 channels = 10 Hours, 30 minutes
Set-up: Backlight intensity set to 20%, Backlight timeout set to off, 1 second reading rate Battery Life: 1-second reading rate,
8 channels = 9 Hours WARNING: Battery may explode or fire if mistreated. Do not disassemble or dispose of in fire. Do not charge except specified with charging condition. Do not heat above 212 °F, or short circuit. Do not crush or modify.
Reading Rate Information
All channels will use the same reading rate. Reading rates will be capped at 4 Hz when a temperature channel is selected.
Ships with international power supply and adaptor plugs.
† All prices on this site are shown in Malaysian Ringgit.